StraighterLine Review and StraighterLine FAQ
What products does StraighterLine offer?
StraighterLine offers online courses that allow you to qualify for real college credit. We have flexible options that help you reduce the costs of your education. There are several benefits for students who use our program to accomplish their goals:
- Our courses are more affordable than public colleges
- You can pay as you go
- You do not have to carry any debt
- You can start right now and work at the pace that is right for you
- Course advisors are available when you need them
We offer courses in the following areas:
- College Algebra
- Introductory Algebra
- Economics I: Macro
- Economics II: Micro
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- Developmental Writing
- Business Statistics
- Accounting I
- Accounting II
How much does it cost to purchase StraighterLine’s products?
- StraighterLine courses cost $39 each.
- You can try our complete package for $99 a month. This gives you access to as many courses as you want to do. You can finish them at your own pace.
- Students who are on the monthly subscription plan can cancel whenever they want to.
- Our freshman year college course costs $999. You will be able to do ten courses and may choose from humanities, business, English and more. You get full access for all course materials for up to twelve months.
Can credits earned at StraighterLine be transferred to all colleges?
StraighterLine credits may not be transferred to all learning institutions. You must carefully review our partner college page to get more information on our policies. These are some of the colleges that accept credits which are earned in our freshman year college course:
- Capella University
- Colorado State University Global
- Concordia University Chicago
- Thomas Edison State College
- Thompson Rivers University
- Nazarene Bible College
- University of Phoenix
Does StraighterLine Offer a Warranty?
- StraighterLine offers a credit transfer money back guarantee.
- We guarantee that you will be able to transfer credits from your chosen courses to any one of our partner colleges once your studies are complete.
- Once you fulfill the requirements for admission at a partner university and have earned a C or better in any course, you can transfer its credits.
- Hundreds of other colleges may also accept these credits but they are not covered by this guarantee.
How long does it take to complete a StraighterLine course?
StraighterLine courses are designed to fit your schedule. The length of time required to complete any one of our courses depends totally on you. If you are aiming to get college credits for your degree and want to complete your studies within a certain time frame, you are free to do so.
Where can I get help with using StraighterLine’s products?
- Our student advisors are available to help with any questions you may have.
- The student handbook is also a good source of information if you have queries related to grades, transfers and more.
- You can speak directly to a representative by calling us toll free at 877-787-8375